Fees are individually quoted depending upon the nature of the dispute. If the dispute can be quantified financially, the cost will be relative to the sums in dispute. Otherwise, the cost will be quoted on an hourly basis.
Fees will include: –
- Preparation for the mediation to include the mediator understanding the facts of the dispute and initial calls to both parties
- Test calls for on line mediation
- Mediation Session
- Assistance drafting a Settlement Agreement in the absence of legal representation
Fees exclude: –
- Costs of the venue
- Any additional hours over and above the agreed mediation time
- Additional preparation time required due to extensive material. In such circumstances, the parties can agree this in advance.
If you would like to use the location booking service or the cultural adviser service, an additional fee is payable and will be confirmed as part of the quotation.
Cancellation fees may apply
All agreements to engage the mediator will be between the parties and Sarah Canning and all fees are payable to Sarah Canning before the mediation.