Like to know more about mediation?
Mediation is a process that can find a way through the most challenging legal positions. Even when a settlement seems unlikely, it delivers a solution that often no-one envisaged.
If you would like to learn more about mediation and how best to support clients or connections going through the process, the following training will help.
- how to prepare for a mediation,
- the psychology behind making offers of settlement,
- negotiating tips, and
- how to make the most of the mediation process?
These sessions are beneficial if you are:-
- a law firm seeking to maximise the potential of mediation for your clients,
- a company choosing mediation as an alternative dispute resolution option and wanting to learn how to use the process effectively, or
- a private individual seeking more insight in the preparation for a forthcoming mediation.
Whatever your circumstances, bespoke training can be arranged to meet your needs and to equip you to make the most of a mediation opportunity.